Re: [wg-e] [WG-E] Chair Election Result

Dear Chuck and all,

> I do suggest in the future that a more clearly defined >election procedure be put into place with some safeguards >to ensure reliability of the process.

I fully agree with you on this.

I apologize more or less arbitrary process of the former election which might bring discomfort to some of you.

The only problem we had was breach of time restriction, which should not be repeated again, though.

If you generously understand this, which was mainly caused by my relocation from Korea to Singapore.

Regards,

YJ Park