RE: [wg-e] [WG-E] Chair Election Result

YJ,

I did not receive any message regarding the election until it was nearly
too late to participate.  What I did receive on the last day of the
election was not at all clear with regard to what was supposed to happen.
That aside though, I definitely support Chon for this position.

I do suggest in the future that a more clearly defined election procedure
be put into place with some safeguards to ensure reliability of the process.

Chuck