RE: [wg-e] draft report of Committee E (for discussion)

Dear all,

The first item we could start to deal with is to start to design a very
simple WEB page, I'm sure that any organization could host it and make an
effort to put it on the most famous search engines, in order to make people
aware of we are looking for them to participate in this At large membership.
And we can also ask to organizations like ISOC, ITU, ETSI...to send the
information through their members and especially in the developing and
emerging countries.
Any thoughts about that?

I saw a problem on the Tarek's list: If we are looking for 5000 people, how
will it be possible to check all the membership. It will take a huge amount
of time and effort !!!

Regards

Jean Michel Bécar
E.T.S.I. Project Manager