Re: [wg-d] "Interim Measures"

> My proposal is:
>
> (v)  Ask the working group to prepare -as the output of the WG- a report
> with all the different views that have been presented in the discussions.
> It is not the output that we would have desired, but it does not look like
> we can go any further.

That would trigger ICANN bylaw VI-B 2(d).  And under that By-law, and the
facts of this situation, the NC would be forced to conclude that the "DNSO
process" has not yet resulted in "community consensus".

And that does not trigger any power in the NC to itself decide the
substantive matters now before WG-C.

		--karl--