Re: [wg-d] Work Product

> In reviewing the archives of this list, I noted that David Johnson
> provided a helpful list several weeks ago of things that should be
> included in a Working Group's report. What do prople think? Anything to
> add, revise?

> >The template should include, at a minimum:
> >
> >1.  a clear and concise statement of the proposition
> >    as to which consensus is to be suggested.

I suggest that per our discussion of Robert's Rules that we have several,
perhaps even a majority, of people here who have supported that move
towards a well structured system of decisionmaking.

Mark Langston has presented us with a fairly detailed plan of how to adopt
Roberts Rules to an electronic context.

		--karl--