RE: [wg-d] Silence (Was: Streamlining Voting)

It is also a multicultural issue.  It is very hard, especially in a large
group, to get some people to object to anything.  They are just brought up
to think that this is a very impolite thing to do.

We saw this in Singapore.  Therefore silence = assent, while a truism in
some contexts, is perhaps not how we should pursue things here.

Antony