[wg-d] Grievance procedures

It is the responsibility of the DNSO/NC to establish grievance procedures -
so it is stated in the ICANN bylaws.  WG-D seems to be the place to to deal
with this - or is it?  This group already has a pushme-pullyou task, dealing
with two very distinct problems.

If the group feels that this is the place to tackle the question, I'm OK
with that.  If so,
I think this would be a good opportunity to bring back some of the language
of the Paris Draft, which looked at this question in some detail.  Sorry, I
don't have it here and I'm not going to attempt an opinion or a solution
just yet.  I would like to hear thoughts on this, however.

Antony