Re: [wg-d] August 10, 1999 - WG-D members, 35 persons

At 09:28 PM 12/08/1999 +0200, Michael Froomkin wrote:
>Well, until it is an approved constituency, I prefer not be listed as
>eligible for any of them.   I don't see approval as a done deal, for one
>thing....

That sounds still like top-down thinking, with all due respect.
We are a self-defined Association.
You are welcome in the midst of the Individual DN owners if you feel like one.

If you feel more like a Non-comm or IP -interests constituant, you might
want want to join them, but they won't let individuals in.

Approval is certainly not a done deal. (Perhaps non-approval is, judging
from the assurances of the CORE protagonists).

We are not likely to disappear and approval or non-approval will only
define our next mission.
For now, we try to help this WG to come up with acceptable procedures.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org