Re: [wg-d] Robert's Rules

At 11:50 AM 9/08/1999 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Robert's rules are a bit too heavy but still one example of clear cut
>> procedure. I fear that their adaptation to the electronic context is going
>> to be hard.
>
>we agree again.

On top of of using the proven meatspace rules, we might do better to
research cyberspace based organizations who have already grappled with
problems of keeping order on lists and using lists for formal meetings.
We should especially look at organizations that have to cope with sharp
polarization.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org