Re: [wg-d] determining the make up of working group D

>Karl and Mark think all decisions should be made through a formal
>vote.  Given the above bio, should I be allowed to vote? If not, what
>procedures would WGs have to disallow such votes?

Voting in WGs and the GA will be, as with the membership, a difficult
question, especially if we adopt an "anyone can participate" model (still
to be decided). Can someone who has been following the MAC discussions on
the ICANN general membership fill us in on what solutions they have
found, or at least, what solutions they've rejected? It seems that there
may be an awful lot of overlap in some of things we're trying to do.

       -- Bret