Re: [wg-d] WG Principles

I agree with Karl's reasoning. The key point that Karl makes is:

>People, individual people, are the atomic unit of voting.
>
>We don't have corporate or organizational votes for Congress or the
>President of the United States. Indeed, I know of no country that allows
>any but flesh-and-bone people to vote for governmental bodies.

So I ask, Why should any organization have a weighted vote in ICANN? People are far more important than organizations, and far more important than ICANN. We, the people, should decide on policy matters.

I do not understand why some people have trouble with the policy that "individual people are the atomic unit of voting".