Re: [wg-d] NC Elections. Was: ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

Brett,

I think that either one is fine. Asking for the support of 5 people could
be an interesting minimal psycological barrier to people unknown to the GA
who want to nominate themselves and don't know anybody else.

Having too many candidates for whom nobody will vote becomes a practical
problem when electing the directors.

Javier