Re: [wg-d] Robert's Rules

> Also, Robert's Rules can be used to slow down a process when somebody does
> not want anything to happen. Anybody can just ammend aproposal (only needs
> somebody to second) and ask for a vote. This can go on forever.

not true.

javier, we have a process that is hitting a wall and soon to die partially
because there is widespread perception that the process is sorely broken and
many people have been treated unfairly and rudely.  this opinion is not held
only by the crazies.

in my culture, the way to fix that is to give the process some rules to
induce fairness.  someone has suggested some widely used rules.  do you have
an alternative to recommend, or shall we drive the car right into the brick
wall?

randy