[wg-c] disbanding

Jon,

Thanks for all the work and effort, I think you did and excellent job of
managing a group on a difficult subject. I agree that wg-c should be
disbanded.

before we go, I would like to propose a new wg, one that would produce a
report of the effect of sharing the current gTLDs and the registration
environment.

If we are to evaluate the effect of adding additional gTLDs, it would be a
good thing to have a baseline for the comparison. I doubt the report would
be as controversial as wg-c has been and since there has been no real
evaluation of the impact of the ICANN test-bed on com/net/org a review
would be benificitial.

comments?

thanks,

-rick