Re: [wg-c] Give NSI .shop and take back .com

While it is a fact that Mr. Love's participation in the "DNS Wars" is of
very recent date, and  consequently, though not necessarily, has a view
untroubled by some rather salient details, it is a surprise that both of
Chris and Simon play dumb.

What "the rest of WG-C/DNSO would like to evaluate" is small beans, there
being no basis for compromise on basics, and chuckleheads playing taunt
and tag rather than the more difficult game of forward progress isn't an
interesting alternative. I haven't forgotten the IHAC period of this long
process, in fact I view it with vastly increassed fondness -- particularly
the caliber of the work that when on then.

If Mr. Love and others new to the problem don't need to understand that
there is prior work, fine. If people who know better lie about the issue
I suppose that is par for the course as well.

Cheers,
Eric