Re: [wg-c] 1447PDT 4/18, DNSO NC made all our work irrelevant

I hate to say I told you so.

I believe the exact quote was, "we'll argue on here, and present
a recommendation to the names council, who will make their own
decision (calling consensus where we agree with them, and
consensus where we don't [no typo]), and then ICANN will
do the same thing. The decisions have already been made.
They were made long ago.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web