Re: [wg-c] Pre-sold TLDs

It is my understanding that we have reached consensus that there should
be 6-10 new TLDs added. That's it, really. No mention of business
model has been made, one way or the other.

I also believe that "our work here is done" now that we've produced
the report to the names council, which will make their recommendation
to ICANN, after which ICANN will make their decision.

While it's been fun, will we keep this mailing list open for further
argument, or close it, its job having been done?

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web