Re: [wg-c] Pre-sold TLDs

To the chair:
	Have we reached consensus as William states it? Ie consensus on
running gTLDs (as in generic, not as in chartered) in different ways? If
so, could I have the wording and the date when we (WG-C) reached this
agreement?

	AFAIK it is still being discussed.

	Also, AFAIK, a large amount of the members of this workgroup would
not settle for a gTLD to be run in any other way except shared, which is why
I find strange that William affirms this.

Thanks in advance.

Yours, John Broomfield.