From: owner-wg-c@dnso.org [mailto:owner-wg-c@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
Siegfried Langenbach
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 2:59 AM
To: wg-c@dnso.org; Jonathan Weinberg
Subject: Re: [wg-c] CONSENSUS CALLS -- THIS IS IT

I agree.
siegfried

On 13 Apr 00, at 0:46, Greg Schuckman wrote:

> Dear Colleagues:
>
> Before I cast my votes, let me state that Jonathan Weinberg posted on
Monday
> (and several times in the past) the list rules but they have been
virtually
> ignored.  If this working group is to have any chance of being workable
for
> the time it has left, not to mention inclusive, there has to be
enforcement
> of the rules.  Too often, the majority of us in the wg-c have been subject
> to mass postings that should have been taken offline from the start.  I
did
> not sign up to watch the saga unfold between a few members of the wg-c;  I
> signed up to participate in a dialogue about new gTLDs with a thoughtful
> group of people from around the world on a rather important subject.
> Jonathan, please, put an end to the static on this listserv and focus the
> energies and attention of the wg-c as a whole on the subject at hand.
> Enough said.

[...]
> Respectfully,
> Greg Schuckman

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Denton;Timothy;M.
FN:Timothy M. Denton
ORG:tmdenton.com
TITLE:principal
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-613-789-5397
TEL;HOME;VOICE:1-613-789=-5397
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-613-789-5398
TEL;HOME;FAX:1-613-789-5398
ADR;WORK:;;37 Heney Street;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
ADR;HOME:;;37 Heney Street;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.tmdenton.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tmdenton@magma.ca
REV:20000410T212421Z
END:VCARD