History rewriting (Re: [wg-c] Consensus call)

At 17:10 12.04.2000 -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
> > Those are really "Jon Postel" submissions (which even he later
>disclaimed), and
> > have no relevance to this process or to ICANN, thank you.
>
>Sorry, I have to call you on this one. Please present documentation of Jon
>Postel
>"disclaiming" the list which he posted, or retract.

ungentlemen,
please don't replay last month's "debate" from the GA list in this forum.

I will AGAIN encourage you to PUT UP YOUR OPINION ON A WEB PAGE.
All of you have a quite clear opinion on what the history was; your histories
are incompatible, and too complex to fit in a single email message.

Repeating the debate piecemeal on a new mailing list every other month
helps nobody. Especially not yourselves; you're making even me consider
killfiles.

                        Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no