Re: [wg-c] Convenience II

	Nobody gave Eric "the job" of tallying votes; he does it as a volunteer.
Anyone else on the list is equally free to start posting his or her own
vote tallies.  I keep my own count, but -- since Eric is performing this
useful public service -- I regularly check my own list against his so that
I can catch any errors I may have made.  (FWIW, Eric was explicit about the
one intentional omission from his list.  See
<http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Arc01/msg01667.html>, final sentence.
You don't seem to have disappointed him.)

Jon