[wg-c] Convenience II

I'm going to request that the job of vote-tallying be given
to someone that is less partial than Brunner. The
probability of him making so many Brunner-convenient
mistakes with the frequency that he has made them with is
highly suspect. Again, Eric, you have left me off your
list--and this time I can only assume it's because I didn't
vote for the issue of wg-c chartering domain names such as
your locus of motivation in this committee-- ".naa".
-Justin