Re: [wg-c] Administrivia

Hi Eric.  What do these 8 December, Cario (NEW), March, April things
mean?  Is this some type of measure of when people joined wg-c or
something?   Is there a rooster of wg-c membership with details like
this somewhere?   (CPT has sent people to the past 3 ICANN board
meetings, but only joined working group C right before the Cario
meeting).      Jamie

Eric Brunner wrote:

> Morning (EDT) all,
>
> Philip Sheppard, the author of so much wasted ink on how to go forward on
> 6-10, has for the third time voted AGAINST 6-10. I'm just sooo surprised.
>
> The count and ammount as of this morning are below.
>
> Cheers,
> Eric

> name                    | paper | 8 Dec | CAIRO | March | April |
> Bret Fausett            |       |       | NEW   | YES   | Y.Y.a |
> Christopher Ambler      | B     | yes   |       | YES   | Y.Y.N |
> Dave Crocker            | A,D   | yes   |       | YES   | N.N.Y |
> Dongman Lee             |       | yes   |       |       | Y.Y.Y |
> Eric Brunner            | A,D,E | yes   |       | YES   | Y.N.N |
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand |       |       | NEW   | YES   | Y.N.N |
> James Love              |       |       | NEW   | YES   | Y.Y.Y |
> James Seng              |       |       | NEW   |       | Y.Y.a |
> Jeff Shrewsbury         |       | yes   |       | YES   | Y.Y.Y |
> Jerry Yap               |       |       | NEW   |       | Y.Y.Y |
> Joe Kelsey              |       |       | NEW   | YES   | N.N.N |
> John Charles Broomfield |       | yes   |       | YES   | a.y.y |
> Jonathan Winer          |       |       | NEW   | NO    | Y.Y.Y |
>
> Karl Auerbach           |       | yes   |       | YES   | y.N.N |
> Kevin J. Connolly       |       | no    |       | YES   | y.N.N |
> Mark Langston           | B     | yes   |       | YES   | y.N.N |
> Milton Mueller          | B     | yes   |       |       | Y.Y.N |
> Philip Sheppard         |       | no    |       | NO    | N.Y.N |
> Richard Campbell        |       |       | NEW   |       | Y.Y.N |
> Rod Dixon               | A,B   | yes   |       | YES   | Y.Y.Y |
> Ross Wm. Rader          |       | yes   |       | YES   | N.N.N |
> Timothy M. Denton       | B     | yes   |       |       | Y.N.Y |
> Tony Linares            |       |       | NEW   | YES   | Y.Y.Y |
> William X. Walsh        | B     | yes   |       | YES   | Y.Y.N |
>                                                           Y.x.x
> Votes:  25 (of 150 maximum possible, 49 being the ballots cast in March)
> Legend: Y and N are obvious, y, n, and a mean I _think_ the statement is
>         yes, no or abstain
>         x means that at the proposition doesn't appear to be heading to
>         consensus
>
> Comments:
>         The PPC party typically votes just prior to the ballot period
>         closure, and may vote N.Y.a.

James Love, Director           | http://www.cptech.org
Consumer Project on Technology | mailto:love@cptech.org
P.O. Box 19367                 | voice: 1.202.387.8030
Washington, DC 20036           | fax:   1.202.234.5176