Re: [wg-c] Mark's Proposal

At 12:34 AM 4/11/00 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:

Here's yet another example of Dave's mis-information.

>We could stop, here, since that sufficiently shows that Simon's
>demonstration did NOT show anything at all about the ability to resolve
>.info.  However...

I never said it would resolve forwards. I'm just pointing out that it *WAS*
in use, and the records are still visible to all if you know where to look
for them. No more, no less.

>STEP  #2
>
>lanminds.com is not part of CORE and is not listed by ICANN.

Not true. Lanminds [CORE-48] is listed on the CORE web site as a member:

http://corenic.org/region.htm#North%20America

None of the members of CORE are listed on ICANN's site.

You'll find a sufficient chain of evidence to link Lanminds to CORE, and
this particular server as one of the TLD servers for CORE. It may be using
the IANA root now, but there's enough forensic information to understand
"revise" to force the IAHC TLDs into the test-bed.

Best Regards,

Simon

--
I hope you're taking good notes. 'Coz history will be reported differently.