Re: [wg-c] Mark's Proposal

You are talking about a reverse delegation. What is the relevance of this?
I have just setup:
---
$nslookup 213.16.5.251
Server:  manta.outremer.com
Address:  206.48.63.51

Name:    another.stupid.example
Address:  213.16.5.251
---
Which should be resolvable all over the world in the same way. If you query
ANY server about 213.16.5.251 it will tell you that the name of that machine
is "another.stupid.example". Don't try resolving "another.stupid.example" to
it's IP address because that (of course) won't work.
You can put whatever you want in a reverse delegation. Irrelevant. And you
are supposed to be configuring DNS?

Yours, John Broomfield.