RE: [wg-c] S/K principles

By way of example is our intent that:

(1) The principles would prevent the .cor domain for corporations because
its to close to .com with a similar intended use, but that we would allow
.cam for attached web cameras because, although the string is similar the
intended content is different?

Or

(2) are we saying that both strings are too close to .com and should not
be used?

I believe the current wording in principle 3. points towards the first
example, but there is a lot of room for interpretation.

ⴭⴭ伭楲楧慮	Today's comments on the
principles raise two issues.