Re: [wg-c] Proposed gTLDs: The IAHC Seven

At 11:27 PM 4/10/00 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:
>At 10:46 PM 4/10/00 -0700, Simon Higgs wrote:
>
>Having just spent quite a bit of time carefully trying to correct your
>remarkable logic and fact errors and then finding that your response is
>more ad hominems, I will now do you the favor of again processing your
>messages in the automatic manner they so richly deserve, while hoping that
>there are at least some OTHER members of this list interested in
>constructive discussion.

Firstly, you can't correct what isn't wrong. Secondly, you don't seem to be
able to back up your arguments when confronted with the facts. Your
solution? Self-imposed ignorance.

Good luck to you, in your own small, shallow world. Send us a postcard, OK?

Best Regards,

Simon

--
"You're all a bunch of bloody loonies." - Bill Oddie