Re: [wg-c] Proposed gTLDs: The IAHC Seven

At 07:38 PM 4/10/00 -0400, John Charles Broomfield wrote:

Unfortunately, this whole thread goes against the introduction of
specialized TLDs which may be required to reserve specific names for
specific uses. I can think of several examples which would pre-load DNS.
Just look at one of CORE's pre-existing examples:

nic.info

There are plenty of others.