RE: [wg-c] S/K principles

I agree with Patrick...particularly with regard to the impact that S/K
Principle #1 could have on competition. Meaning adds context for the user,
but this will occur without an ICANN mandate or barrier, if market forces so
require. If users want generic strings with amorphous meaning (which I doubt
that they actually do), let them clearly have at them.

Rod Dixon