Re: [wg-c] S/K principles [Was: Working Group C agenda]

At 10:55 AM 4/7/00 +0800, tinwee@pobox.org.sg wrote:
>This is all the more reason there should be support for
>multilingualism to be fair to all languages and peoples of the world.

Tin Wee,

It is likely that we all agree on the NEED for multi-lingualism.

What is far less clear are the MECHANISMS for fulfilling that need, in
terms of TLDs.

It is one thing to support alternatives.  It is another to support a
"universal" single solution.

It would help to see some examples of things that represent the problem(s)
and the solution(s).

d/

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA