[wg-c] S/K principles [Was: Working Group C agenda]

Dear Jon,

I think that I've asked more than once that the authors of this attempt
to apply their criteria to concret examples, hell, even one they invent,
for sea monkeys if they want. They haven't.

Turning from the minor problem of not knowing what several instances of
"apple pie" actually mean, and the equally modest nuisance of not knowing
what "process or body" ("glacial" and "dead" do come annoyingly to mind)
will be in fact guided by these sources of illumination, and the issue of
the moment -- is all this WG-B gravity optional (which I find rather funny),
I'd like to remind you that the charter for WG-C does not read "to be sent
down a rathole on or about April Fools", nor "found choked on a sock puppet
on or about the same date".

Incidently, IMO the most important issue underlying the S/K principles is
the number of times Philip can write "thanks for your important input",
diddle a word (or less) and re-release his text with imaginary semantic
variation.

Cheers,
Eric