RE: [wg-c] Application Requirements

Mikki, you didn't click current status

Thank you for your request. Here are the latest results from the TARR web
server.

Serial Number: 75225757

Registration Number: (NOT AVAILABLE)

Trademark (words only): .XXX

Current Status: A non-final action has been mailed. This is a letter from the
examining attorney requesting additional information and/or making an initial
refusal. However, no final determination
as to the registrability of the mark has been made.

Date of Status: 1999-11-12

Filing Date: 1997-01-14

- --
William X. Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>