RE: [wg-c] Application Requirements

Then your understanding is flawed. USPTO has only recently reversed itself
to the position that you now wave before us all. They have made no commetary
on cases and trademarks that were awarded prior to the recent reversal. Even
you, John, must understand the grandfathering of prior standing agreements
and registrations. Even you, can not be that obstinate, can you?

The USPTO must first acknowlege that the prior position was in error and
refund the fees and costs, plus contingent liabilities and expenses for
allowing the registrations. Otherwise, the prior registration/contract
stands, in spite of the new rulings.

As usual, IANAL, don't listen to me, go find a lawyer, pay them money,
listen to thier advice.