Re: [wg-c] Texts of wg-c and wg-b reports.

At 02:08 PM 3/22/00 +0900, Robert F. Connelly wrote:
>Will someone tell me where to find the wg-c report we just voted on?  Is it
>on our web site?
>
>Is the wg-b report also available on the web?

	Both the wg-b and wg-c reports are now available linked from
<www.dnso.org>.  Ours has been posted with my vote tally message stuck onto
the end, and I'm trying to get that last bit replaced with a slightly
cleaner formulation.  Due to the last-minute pressures of coordination
between Elisabeth, the NC and me, I never did get to fix the abbreviations
in the way that Bob suggested.

Jon