Re: [wg-c] Ambler/Meuller/Walsh/Meyers on .NAA

Here is what I said, in direct refutation of Eric's assertion.
Contemplate the issue of Eric's honesty.

"In an open market system, Eric and his council(s) could come to ICANN with a

technically valid proposal for registry at any time, and the policy and
geographic
scoping applied to registration would be theirs to decide. ICANN would
neither
endorse nor amend it. The presumption under our  system would be that Eric
would get his registry unless there was something illegal, technically
unworkable
or financially suspect. "

Eric Brunner wrote:

> Since there seems to be some selective memory issues,

Indeed.