[wg-c] more on non-shaired gTLDs

Dear mystery man Crocker,

I was intently following the debate between yourself and
William and, like William, I don't see where the IAB has
specifically stated that there are technical constraints to
introducing new TLDs in the article you referenced. Again,
could you please be as specific as possible in stating the
relevant technical constraints that you see in this article?
I don't think it's fair debate to make vague references to
doom and gloom and not explain when you are called on them.
And please don't just simply forward a copy of the article.
I want to make sure that I'm not "reading something other
than what was written."

-Justin