Re: [wg-c] reposted for Bob Broxton

> >2.  Change the last six words in the third sentence under "Procedural
> >and outreach history" from "not all of whom are active" to "most of whom
> >are inactive".

Two points:

1) We don't know that they are "inactive".  Silence does not mean that one
is not listening and thinking.

2) If an exercise is rendered invalid by the presence of a large, indeed
dominant number of "members" who are otherwise silent, I would suggest
that this would place into question the WIPO proceedings and much of what
has passed under ICANN.

		--karl--