RE: [wg-c] Exclusions

Hmmm...

Let's see, can we extrapolate on this?

No one who is developing commercial property in New York City should be
allowed to develop a commercial property in, say, Los Angeles - or anywhere
else in the world?

No one who operates a delivery service in Paris should be allowed to
operate a delivery service in Las Vegas?

No one who runs a manufacturing line for memory chips should be allowed to
operate a manufacturing line for CPUs?

No one with any kind of developed and effectively operating infrastructure
should be allowed to utilize economies of scale and promote efficiencies by
expanding their product lines?

Just wondering where this kind of reasoning inevitably leads <smile>...

I understand your intent (restraint of monopoly behavior). But there is a
significant body of law and economic theory which might be applied to this
concept which still allows for unconstrained business activity and
promotion of efficiencies, without any subjective "morally-based' restraint
of trade, so to speak.

Bill Semich
.NU Domain