Re: [wg-c] INT domain

Not to redirect the discussion, but it is a fact that future
implementations of IPV6 expect to use the .int TLD for purely technical
purposes (not related to any treaty that I know of).

Or perhaps I misunderstand the following cite from

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-lookups-07.txt :

    "o   A new domain, IP6.INT, is defined to support lookups based on
        IPv6 address."

Bill Semich
.NU domain

Bill Semich