Re: [wg-c] INT domain

>jurisdiction, except as a matter of ongoing expediency. Now I can add, as
>others may come to different conclusions, that your client has authorized

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your useful clarifications and suggestions
regarding the UIA IANA request, and that further
dialogue isn't appropriate here.  This was a personal
favor to the UIA folks whose services have been
appreciated over many years, and your discussion is
helpful.  Perhaps we can just leave it at that without
further interventions, and focus on the new gTLDs.

--tony