Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT: WG-C Report

Jon and WG C members:

>"Registries would apply describing
>their proposed TLD, and an ICANN body or process would make selections
>taking into account the characteristics of both the registry and its
>proposed TLD."

I voted in favor of this consensus call but would prefer to modify my vote
now. I read something into this statement which is not really there, so I
would like to qualify my support with the following:

I want to make it clearer that the "ICANN body or process" does not "make
selections"  arbitrarily or politically, but is bound to apply the
principles that come out of this WG.

So ADD the following: "Selections would be governed by the 7 principles
formulated by WGC"
--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u
syracuse university          http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/