Re: [wg-c] OBJECTION TO THE RELEASE OF "REPORT (PART ONE) OF WORKING GROUP C...."

As a member of Working Group C, I hereby support the report
submitted by the chair of the group.  I believe that the report
is a fair and accurate and balanced representation of the work done
in this group, and fairly reflects the issues of consensus and contention
that have played out in WG-C during the period of my participation.

Paul Garrin
Founder/CEO
Name.Space, Inc.
http://name-space.com