Re: [wg-c] vote?

William,
The sentiment that Jon's report is simply a summary of what the group's findings
were has crossed my mind. I'm sure the vote breakdowns and so forth are
accurate--however, the issue is, and I'm not alone, with the way these findings
have been presented--ie: do we call it a group report--have we given equal
representation to dissenting viewpoints, etc. Another issue concerns group
dynamics--the initial group was around 60 and now it's 140--are we still in touch
with the views of the group? Obviously, I'm at a huge disadvantage because I'm a
relative newcomer. I did not intend to be a bomb thrower or impugn the integrity
of Jon's report--he's an outstanding co-chairman--rather, my intent was to achieve
the right dialectic to ensure the most supported outcome. I realize time is short
and, if I have, I apologize for contributing to any stalemate.

Sincerely,
Justin McCarthy