Re: [wg-c] CONSENSUS CALL -- selecting the gTLDs in the initialrollout

I'm opposed to the "consensus call" for the following reasons:

  - I do not believe that this procedure would cease after the intial
    6-10, rather I fear that it would simply be ossified into being the
    one and only one procedure for all future times.

  - I am opposed to anything that places ICANN or the DNSO in the role of
    a policeman over whether a TLD adheres to a limited use charter.  And
    I perceive such a policeman role in that the proposed compromise gives
    ICANN any to accept/reject a new TLD based on its proposed use.

		--karl--