Re: [wg-c] Re: nine principles for domain names

Sigh. Cutting to what I comprehend from this ...

> 2. You make a lot of play of two national opinions (the White and USDoC
> papers). These are of course relevant vis a vis ICANN but we should be

Let me know when you've an alternate authoritative source for alterations
to the DNS root at the a server.

> 4. You reject the differentiation principle as you believe this would
> prevent "direct competition" with .com.  Effective competition with .com
> will not be achieved with .com2.

Expand (one time only please) on the provability of your assertion that
sufficiently effective competition cannot be mounted against .COM.

Cheers,
Eric