Re: [wg-c] Re: nine principles for domain names

> As to "memorability" vs. "meaning"...  This attempts to draw a stronger
> distinction than the context allows, especially since this context is not
> one limited to psychologists and/or linguists.  The distinction also might
> be wrong.

IANAL (I am not a linguist), but I simply wanted to point out what I thought
was a missing element of the proposed principle. A good definition will
encompass both meanings, and I think Philip's reformulation and his
statements on this list satisfy that concern.

        -- Bret