Re: [wg-c] Commission Working paper on the creation of .EU

Milton Mueller wrote:

> (BTW, there is nothing "more inclusive about "uk" than "gb" -- the terms
> Great Britain and United Kingdom are used interchangably.)

Yes, Milton,

In much the same way 'the Americas' and 'United States of America' are used
interchangeably, or 'Taiwan' and 'ROC'. Somewhat dishonouring the memory of the
thousands who died arguing that difference and explaining perhaps why you are
not invited to lunch with Gerry.

If requested, I shall be happy to send a political and geographic atlas to your
faculty in Crete. I ask for contributions from wg-c members with this email.

As to the rest of your message, you simply have not done your homework. It is
this revisionism based on incomplete apperception which mars your otherwise
promising work elsewhere. Please be careful.

Mark