Re: Asian Alternative Roots (was RE: [wg-c] new TLDs)

Exactly. i-dns is just another alternative root. ICANN has no authority over
them and this working group has no role in their activities. As to interest
of this working group in alternative roots, I would say that by definition
the GROUP has none as it is chartered to work for specific goals that
pertain to ICANN. Its members however may have interest in whatever
alternative amusements they wish of course.
Bringing discussion about alternative roots into wg-c is as inappropriate
(sp?) as trying to get wg-c to solve world famine. It just serves as a
disraction.

Yours, John Broomfield.