RE: [wg-c] new TLDs

I think [idea for TLD] --> [application for string] --> [ICANN delegation]
is the right sequence for "chartered" TLDs.

As for additional generic, open TLDs, there may be a need to impose more
structure on the process by adopting a top-down sequence like:[initial
roll-out of 6-10 number determined] -->[ICANN selects string, upon
recommendations from DNSO] -->  [delegation/accreditation to same number of
organizations]

-Rod