Re: [wg-c] new TLDs

> The fact that we cannot do all at once does not mean that
> a few limited ones aren't worth trying.  Although I'd use all lower
> case (just for ease of typing), I think .GmbH is probably a good
> experiment.

Since gmbh is a definition of a particular nation, might I suggest that if
someone wants it it would be best placed under the relevant ccTLD?

(As an aside, as a general matter, I don't like increasing the human
semantics we put into domain names.  We should use DNS for what it is best
- a stable handle system overlaying changable, even dynamic IP addresses.
Human semantics should be via lookup engines that deal with attributes
that are associated [by other mechanisms] with those handles.)

		--karl--